Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Boredom Pays#1 finished!

So, it’s finally done.


This is the first mini in a series of (hopefully) more than one. Initially I was going to call it Fragments but I changed it to Boredom Pays. I want to be able to do whatever I want with the title so something a little more ambiguous is fitting. All of the comics are online, here, though I have taken care to re-letter a bunch of the older ones to make them more uniform without bothering to go back and change the files in the older posts. Some of the writing has been tweaked too, though, not much. The comic itself is 20 pages, 8.5x7 and will have a color cardstock cover after the first printing (which, dear readers, is disappearing fast!).


I’ll get it up for sale on here and Etsy soon; in the meantime I’m down with trades if anyone’s interested.

4 comments:

Sam Spina said...

aw man, I would love to trade! give me your address and I will send you some comics!

Anonymous said...

Hey man, let me know how to get my hands on a copy and I'll do it, I'd love to have it in my collection!

And sorry for not dropping by at Canzine, it was literally the evening of it by the time I realised I was missing it.

Chaotic Mana said...

Cool to hear it's done. Congratulations!

Jason Bradshaw said...

If anyone's interested I posted the thing in its entirety over on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonbradshaw/sets/72157622618705719/