Thursday, August 18, 2011

If you read, you'll judge


If you read, you'll judge. Anymore my sketchbooks are just a place for me to write comics rather than a place where I do tons of drawings. With the personal nature of the comics I make it can be a little awkward because there's a lot of stuff that never makes it to a final comic because I'm not sure I want to put that out there. So, yeah, awkward for strangers.

Also, man, these things look huge on the computer. I draw them at about 2.5x2.5 inches. A touch bigger, maybe. Always looks weird to me.

3 comments:

John said...

I totally know what you mean. I don't show mine for fear that someone will think I'm slowly going insane.

Matt said...

John, all cartoonists are slowly going insane. It's the nature of the medium.

Jason Bradshaw said...

Haha, I can vouch for that. It takes a strange kind of person to do this comics thing.