Sunday, June 10, 2012

New archive!


Hey guys! I made an archive for all of the issues of Boredom Pays I’ve put out so far! Pretty much everything that’s in there is already on the internet in some place but I’ve always thought that blog archives are such a mess to wade through…  and I want to make it as easy as possible for people to read these comics. I think, also, it’s important to read them within the context of the issue they’re a part of. I am very deliberate in how I assemble the issues and think there’s a greater thematic cohesion than just reading them spread out. So, please, read them!


Also, if you get anything out of these comics at all please consider sharing them with others you think might also enjoy them. It seriously means so much to me when you do.

Much love,

Jason <3

No comments: