Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Alive?


It feels really strange to be posting this the same day that I said that I was going to take a break from the kinds of comics that I’ve been doing. But. To explain myself: There’s a comic in this issue that I’ve had a last minute change of heart over for various reasons. Also, I actually wrote this comic a long time ago. Back in January, maybe? And well, it just fits in with the themes of this issue so I decided to draw it ok I’m going to stop making these now shuddap shuddap shuddap

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Hey, I know I'm a random person but...I think you can make whatever kinda comics you want. I mean, if you're feeling that way at the time why not? you don't have to judge it or explain yourself. I'm sure there's a lot of people that can identify with these kinds of comics more than they'd like to admit.