Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Buskers Wages

Buskers Wages

I actually kind of like that Cat Stevens song, if I’m honest. It just sort of fit in this strip thematically. And, well, even if I sort of like the song I don’t think it’s necessarily all that good as much as it has some sentimental value to me. My former partner of 7.5 years sent me this song when we first started seeing each other and whenever I hear it I think of her (which is always a positive thing!). My mother, also, sent me a collection of Cat Stevens song that that song is on and I’ve been listening to it for the past couple of days. Just. you know. In case you were worried.

Hope y’all dig the new strip!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Man, Toronto can be a weird place, huh? But I guess any city is like that. Nothing much happens out here in the suburbs... And Cat Stevens is totally great.