Thursday, December 03, 2009

Week 1 - Mumphrey Monster gets his feet wet


I've decided to start up a little project for myself called, simply, illustration of the week. In an effort to start building up a portfolio of finished work I am going to be posting a new illustration every week.

Since one of my rules with this project is to try something new with every illustration I thought I would try to do all the cleanup with this one in illustrator. I've been so reluctant to use that program for years... but I'm quickly realizing its potential when used in conjunction with Photoshop, especially for the kind of illustrations I want to do. I'll be playing with this more in the upcoming weeks.

Until next week!

1 comment:

Tooninator said...

good idea. (although I HATE when I have to clean up in illustrator)